Koren Mikraot Hadorot – BO
Discover the new, innovative, Rohr Family Edition Koren Mikraot HaDorot Series.
Each volume features one parasha (weekly Torah portion) with the new, dynamic, English translation by Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks. The Hebrew text is presented in Koren’s famous typeface with the newly digitized Rashi font designed by Eliyahu Koren to enhance clarity and readability and a new, full, translation of Rashi’s commentary by Rabbi Jonathan Mishkin.
Both the Hebrew text, and English translation are duplicated at the back of each volume alongside a carefully curated and translated anthology of commentaries dating from the Second Temple Period to the modern day followed by fully realized divrei Torah by Rabbi Shai Finkelstein to show the majesty of the text and commentaries.
The Koren Mikraot HaDorot is a 55-volume series of the Humash (one per parasha plus an introductory volume) that brings two millennia of Torah commentary, from Philo and Onkelos to Rav Soloveitchik and Nehama Leibowitz. Together, the series shows the breadth and depth of Jewish creativity and wisdom for the first time.
Each volume is a double-sided volume that includes:
- Full Torah text in Hebrew with Rabbi Jonathan Sacks’ translation
- Full, unabridged Rashi commentary with clear English translation, as well as selections of commentaries translated into English.
- Haftarot for Ashkenazim, Sepharadim & Yemenites
- More than 40 commentaries arranged chronologically from Philo to Rav Aharon Kotler & Nehama Leibowitz
- The Biblical Imagination: Explore themes of peshat and derash in the commentaries on the parasha
דברו איתנו בוואטסאפ